Tuesday 16 June 2009

Broken computer

I haven't done my blog for a while as the computer's broken and we are waiting for it to be fixed. It's been a very busy couple of weeks though, with my daughters wedding on June 6th, it was a lovely day and the sun shone for the wedding and reception although it was drizzly in the morning so we were very lucky, this was followed by my son's degree show in Cardiff last weekend then my mum's 80th birthday yesterday and other daughter's birthday today, so no time for blogging anyway!

I always get a slightly out of control feeling around the Summer Solstice and find myself caught up in a whirl of energy, we will be at friends on the day sharing food and wine and good company, will try to be up to see the sun rise in the morning.

Hope computer is back in action soon and will post some photos.

No comments: